Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Talk like a pirate day

Aye, tomorrow, Sept. 19th, is National 'Talk like a pirate day'. Gar. Me expect e'eryone t' participate in this and go t' the website below and find your 'Pirate Name' and post it.

Ahoy, and dont forget that when you reply t' this post you must 'talk like a pirate'. Aye.

Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

http://gangstaname.com/pirate_name.php

Arrr, har is my name, and the kids names, t' start us out. Gar.

Jon - Pirate Clive the Staggering Drunk
Molly Powell - Mast Hugger Ramona
Charlotte Powell - Decrepit Bernice Smithe

Aye, now get t' post'n or ye be walk'n the plank.

13 comments:

Emily said...

Arrr, har is my pirate name Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum? Ahoy, i lo'e you. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

Emily - Can't-Remember-Where-the-Damn-Treasure's-Buried Marilyn

Dorkboy said...

Aye, dont ask Emily whar t' find treasure. A pence for an old man o'de sea?

Haley said...

Navigatin' Shannon Dregg!

Mac said...

Avast ye scurvy dogs. Me new pirate name be Disembowlin' Isaac Dagger.
Ya be talkin' like a pirate or ye be keel hauled.

Haley said...

For me mate scott-Cap'n Elmer Knifenose

Susie Q said...

Snifflin' Elanor Bonny, (that's me by gum!)
Thar yo go mately...

Susie Q said...

Lauren be Pirate the Roberta Parrotless, aye!

Susie Q said...

Hayden be Hobblin' Hannibal Slaughter

Emily said...

Aye, good times good times Aye, me parrot concurs.

Sarah said...

Yar me hardys. Me new name be Pirate Carmen the Periwinkle.

Mac said...

Avast! Shiver me timbers, haul up the mainsal and git ready to board er'.
She be a fine vessel, thar ship she be.
All dastardly wenches stow yer gear in the galley and make way.

Amy said...

Dear lord! Do you understand how many damn times I had to hear "Arrrrgyle" yesterday!? Do you?

This is what happens when loser geek engineers try to be cool. They ruin it for everyone.

I officially hate 'Talk Like A Pirate Day'.

Haley said...

well amy i like it. what flew up your bum and died. hehe. jk jk. : )

by the way once again laughing in my room. this time however.. not fully alone. my roommate is sleeping so im in the corner on my lap top. go me! goodnight.